- BUFFER / muncul pesan "We're Sorry!" ? Coba Ganti Server Klik Tombol2 di atas👆 👉MORE INFO
- Tekan CTRL+F5 / Clear Cache jika player tidak muncul
- Cara Download Film & Subtitle ada di https://ld2tv.com/news/cara-download-film-di-ld2tv/
- Laporkan Film yang ERROR [Broken/Subtitle Salah/Tidak Sinkron] via Chatango dengan cara mention ke @KepitingRebus / @LangitKelam agar cepat direspon
- Mimin Movie & Anime = @KepitingRebus
- Mimin TV Series & K-Drama = @LangitKelam
#download film Life (Korean Drama) #streaming film Life (Korean Drama) #nonton movie Life (Korean Drama) #Life (Korean Drama) cinema21 #Life (Korean Drama) indoxxi #Life (Korean Drama) bioskopkeren #Life (Korean Drama) lk21 #Life (Korean Drama) layarkaca21 #Life (Korean Drama) dunia21 #Life (Korean Drama) ganool #Life (Korean Drama) dewanonton #streaming film sub indo #nonton film sub indo #streaming anime #nonton anime online
Summary & Details
A power struggle ensues at a hospital. Ye Jin-Woo (Lee Dong-Wook) is a doctor in the emergency medical center at Sangkook University Hospital. He has a warm heart and charisma. He admires hospital director Lee Bo-Hoon (Cheon Ho-Jin). One day, he hears from his brother Ye Sun-Woo (Lee Kyu-Hyung) that the hospital director placed government subsidy money into his personal bank account. On that night, the hospital director dies after falling off an apartment building rooftop where vice-director Kim Tae-Sang (Moon Sung-Geun) lives. His death is ruled an accident caused by a heart attack. Ye Jin-Woo believes otherwise.
Koo Seung-Hyo (Cho Seung-Woo) begins work as the president of Sangkook University Hospital. He is cool-headed and ambitious. As a businessman, he wants the hospital to become profitable. Other people tell him that running a hospital is different from running other businesses, but Koo Seung-Hyo doesn't see why a hospital is any different. So that the hospital can start turning a profit, he decides to transfer 3 departments, including the money hemorrhaging emergency medical department, to other hospitals. Hospital staff members oppose that idea and a strike is led by the vice-director. Meanwhile, Koo Seung-Hyo experiences the dark side of running a hospital, including cover-ups on patient's deaths.
Also Known As: Laipeu
Writers: Lee Soo-Yeon